Colour your world!
Valchromat is a wood fiber panel with characteristics very similar to an HDF. Its fibers are colored one by one and impregnated with organic dyes and chemically linked together by a special resin that give Valchromat unique physical and mechanical characteristics.
Valchromat is characterized by a great resistance to bending, it is totally non-toxic and moisture resistent and has a very low abrasive power on the cutting tools.
- Coloured throughout. Colour remains, even after cut or machined, regardless the intervention size or depth. It does not require the use of paint. It does not require gluing an edge.
- Moisture resistant (a guarantee proven by the cyclic tests) and therefore suitable for bathrooms, kitchens and floors.
- Easy to work thanks to the addition of resins, it has a greater internal cohesion that gives it greater mechanical resistance.
- It has excellent flexural strength.
- Non-toxic. It uses organic dyes and formaldehyde emissions are within the permitted limits of the European Union.
- Available in 10 colors with thicknesses ranging from 8 to 30 mm.
- Little abrasive. Considered tool friendly.
Easy to work
We sell and delivery Valchromat products throughout Sicily: rapani, Palermo, Caltanissetta, Enna, Agrigento, Enna, Ragusa, Catania, Siracusa e Messina.