The Solid Surface with matchless durability
Hanex is a solid surface composed of two thirds of rock mineral and one third of methyl methacrylate. This composition makes it a resistant and homogeneous material, non-porous and that keeps its original appearance unchanged over time.
It has infinite design flexibility in any type of interior design, especially where continuity of the surface is required, from the bathroom to the kitchen, from residential but also to commercial applications like bars, shops, hotels and especially where hygienic services such as hospitals are required.
- Resistance to stains, dents, heat sources, humidity, pollutants and bacteria.
- High durability: harder than stone.
- A huge range of 70 colors is ideal for both commercial and residential applications.
- It possesses the NSF certification of non-porous material and can be repaired and restored to its original condition, unlike other coating materials.
- Easy to compose and install and leaves no marks.
- Ecological: renewable and repairable. Safe, tested and certified by NSF and Greenguard.
- Guaranteed for 10 years.